Thursday, December 17, 2009

Found more dishes

Well there were more dishes yesterday that got washed.  I will get everything done I'm hopeing today.  Even though I need more room in the cabnets.  So yesterday it seems like I diden't get anywhere in the kitchen and I know I did becuase, there's less dishes on the table.  I want to be done with it all like now and I know it will be done by this afternoon.  Then I can work on other things around here after this.  It is so nice to have a set of dishes that match here in the can.  Well I got to thinking yesterday that to bad my suppossad niece diden't come here to live.  I am moveing up in the world now with being cheap and new dishes for free.  I know alot of folks who live in trailers and not all of us are bad.  Some of us are just cheaper than others is all.  And how the Lot Rent is going up I will take that back in January.  So now I will plug along here and be as cheap as I can here untill I find a place that I like around here.  What gets to me is that folks will ask me how I do it all.  With one income comeing in.  A very tight budget and no "Real Extras" around here.  I will save for the extras like small appliances as always.  I noticed when I wait for the small appliances the item will go on sale by the time I have enough for it.  Just like I wanted a sandwich maker for the hollidays and I got one for free the other day.  All I have to do is clean it up a bit and it looks brand new.  Pluss I have cut out going out to eat once a week also.  Now I am lucky if I go out maybe once a month to a place.  I cook from scratch most times around here and it is cheaper than going out once a week and alot better food also.  Well now alot of the times I do not keep the frozen dinners in the can at all.  I have a few from when I was working the 10 hr days.  Frozen or quicky dinners are left overs to me.  Or a can of soup also.  I ended up with a couple of the drop and dent cans of soup for this week for eather lunch or dinner.  It works for me here without the Hippy here during the weekdays.  Now haveing the Hippy here Monday and Tuesday was wierd.  It thru me off of what I do around here all day.  I have a rutine that I fallow and don't like it when it gets messed up.  The Hippy know I was going nuts over it all.  Oh well at least things got done around here and it is still a mess all over the place in the kitchen.  Got a better look in the daylight and it's not good.  I wanted to be done by tomarrow with everything so I can start pulling next week for another big dinner.  This is always scarry when I start cooking for the hollidays.  The flour bomb goes off at least once while I am bakeing of course.  So the dishes will be kept up next week for sure so I have extra counter space.  I may just move the microwave to the other counter and the convection to the other counter.  I will have help this weekend at least I hope.  Ok folks have fun and play even harder today.