Friday, December 18, 2009

Still shakeing my head

Well after the past week I am still shakeing my head over the dishes.  And the Hippy wants to do this again tomarrow I wanna know what he took.  I am still sore from this week.  I am shrinking once again with oh not again attatude.  Also I will not be going out tonight at all.  I could not remember if it was this week or next week for the band.  A night of danceing I could have handled that tonight.  Oh well at least I know that I am home safe.  I am still getting my list of get my toush in gear for next week.   And I will not be calling for the electrition and his wife to come over at all this time.  I figure play it safe around here at least and invite the folks that I know will come over without a problem.  At least I won't be cut down at the ankles again.  I like this now.  There will be no complaints on the cooking niether.  One of the best parts of the whole day.  The day before I will have the flour bomb going off as normal here in the kitchen force of habbit around here.