Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well finger food tonight

Every year for the new year I pull out the finger foods for the place.  Then there is no reason to leave my place hungery also if folks come over.  Well I can say I did an oppsie for kinda going overboard for some things at the store the last go around while I was there.  I picked up extra crakers and cheese.  Pluss pizza sauce.  I ended up streaching out more this month than what I thought I did.  And I will keep on streaching also around here.  I won't go back to do any grocery shopping untill about the 20th of next month for the can.  That is one of the nice things of haveing things on hand here in the place.  As I have said before I do try to shop once a month around here.  Some things I can not do once a month.  Like fresh veggies and milk.  I normally have the powdered stuff on hand anyway.  I still use alot of rice while nobody is around.  And I have a feeling I will be useing alot more rice here after the 19th of January.  Oh well at least it is food for the house.  Anyway now to get some things done for tonight and the regular chores also need to get done.  SO have fun and play hard.