Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do not want January to come

I am dreading January eather way this year.  With a an 18 wheeler driver in the joint I know what it means to be broke in January eather way.  It is like the constructon workers.  Doing good for the summer months and eating well then hope that you have enough money coming in by January 1st that you can pay the bills for that month.  Pluss eat.  Now you know why I try to keep stocked up for the most part eather way.  Well now for the budget to get thru.  And now by Febuary things do pick up during the 2nd week.  By March it's like tear out the hair and bang head against wall half the times trying to catch up on all the bills.  Also If and When I get a real house I will still worry but not as bad.  Lot rent is not there and niether is the sorage locker.  There is over 500 a month right there in saveings except the taxes.  Now the inspection on the van is in Febuary along with a few other things.  June every 2 years is the plates.  I spend less here every 2 years than Illinois does in the year for thier plates.  I will be hitting alot of chicken and turkey for this next year of course.  And that is another reason why I am trying to cut on the budget so far.  Once the new year hits I know what happends.  The Hippy and I were just laughing about it in the kitchen.  Not only that I will be Checking the snow piles here when they arise in the parking lots for extra money with the nickel returns for the cans, plastic, and glass.  Ok I have over 13 dollars for the wood burner cook stove so far.  I can split the money between the house and for the wood burnner without a problem.  I have at least 2 weeks worth of laundery deturgant left out of the one bottle so far that has been mainly used here.  And another 3 months out of another bottle in laundery deturgant that I haven't used yet.  Then there is the dryer sheets that I have cut in half that will last me untill May when I start hanging laundery out again.  It comes with the territory of course.  This is where I try to be as cheap as I can around here thru the year.  I will try to be even cheaper thru the month and cheaper next month.  Ok follks have fun and play even harder.