Sunday, December 20, 2009

Somewhat on the run today

The hippy wants to go see a stove out near us here.  It is worth a shot eather way.  I will not put the wood burner here in the can at all.  Even though I would love to.  Anyway while I am going to be out may as well go to the bank and then get the Sunday paper while I am at it all today.  So it works out today for the best at least.  Pluss I will pick up the rest of the table tomarrow morning or after the Hippy leaves to go back on the road.  Then the true test comes out for the week of pulling, cooking, and cleaning of course.  I will stay home for the week of course becuase there is so much to do on my part.  I have already started the long list to reminde me of what to do this week.  This is why if the days before the holidays make the list so you know you get things done.  What I do is write things down then check them off when I get something done.  The Hippy thought he was gonna be funny with me lastnight and asked what I did last week while he was gone.  He almost got baged and taged all in one swoop.  I am still paying for the 2nd dive in the dumpster that we all did.  Well it is a good way to save money in one way and in another it made me purge a few things out of the cabnets.  Blankets always come in handy in my place also.  I have a pile of blankets in my room and in the liveing area also.  Some folks do not like that I do what I do here.  I will be the first to admit alot of it.  Also they woulden't be caught in an off brand store niether.  Some can afford places like Loyd and Taylers also.  I refuse to pay a grand for a pair of jeans that will fall apart in 6 months.  That is just me.  I stick pretty much to the discount stores and to the 2nd hand stores for the closet or jeans.  Some times I have to laugh about what I do to be cheap around here in the can.  Now when I got the Kitchenaid stand mixer I was out on a Black Friday and got it for a steal.  Of course some are gonna hollar about it in how I pulled that one off all togeather.  And I did look for the rebates and coupons for it before I left the can also.  With the chat room that I was in at the time diden't like that I could get things at rock bottom prices for my place.  Well with the hunting that I did and the buy one get one free deals pluss I could get lunch out that was maybe $1.50 after everything was said and done also while I was at it.  I figured let them all hollar about it.  That is what money does to some folks.  Now I was taught form an early age go the cheap way on many of things for the household.  What some folks diden't realize is that yes I do work for a liveing and I do streach out the dollar to the fullest around here.  With some folks they dident know what to do to start cooking from scratch niether for thier place or diden't know how to cook at all.  Here I was cooking from scratch and there were a couple in the room that figured I diden't do everything that I said that I did.  Well since they are not here then they just don't know.  Now one person pretty much threatened me that If I diden't stop talking about a couple of people then I would have to deal with her.  Go and try as far as that goes in my eyes.  I look at it as if you want to stick up for an idiot go for it also.  No skin off of my nose also.  I refuse to run scared from anyone also.  When some think it is sick when I started somewhat dumpster diveing once more and broke off from the one chat room then I became the worst that ever walked becuase now I am hardly ever on the computer and turn the thing off to save on the power bill also.  Part of the reason of why I stoped the one chat room is becuase I noticed that it was full of moterators and it was the same folks day in and day out and that gets mighty boring after awhile of throwing other people out that does not fit into someones criteria of what folks should be.  So I asked to be banned out of the room becuase I just diden't wanna deal with the ignorance of a couple of "Rich" folks in the room.  After all said and done most of the people who were on the so called ban list are able to go back into the room after awhile.  I will not put up with the ignorance of a couple of people and what was said to me when I wasen't and diden't talk with someone that was already put on the ban list.  I let the person know what was said about them is all I did.