Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I did get stuff done

Tomarrow is another day to get more done around here.  I have already did way to much and need to do more as normal since the Hippy diden't bother to help out at all over the weekend.  I may just start bakeing tomarrow also while I am at it since some folks want me to pick them up in Collins on Thursday of course.  This all should be good only becuase I need to get alot of things done here.  And I will start the bread early on Friday morning from the way this is looking at for the moment.  I may get lucky and say no take the truck in on Saturday.  That is what I am hopeing at this point.  Even Olliver got into it tonight with his food bowl he had seeds stuck all over his beak again.  All I could do was laugh becuase he is so cute when he looks up and gives this look like what did I do now.  And Olliver wants me to start the prep work anyway becuase he loves celery.  I can always tell when he is at a dish that I put in his cage becuase he starts crunching away and drives most folks nuts that comes over.  All in all Oliver is a good bird even though he does scream every so offten.  Small bird with big bird syndrome.