Thursday, December 17, 2009

The kitchen is almost put back togeather

I got all of the dishes done finally by 3pm today.  My hands are very chaped by this point in time.  The cold weather does not help niether.  Most of the dishes that I got for free are put away also.  Thanks to my desk at least.  Other than that it has been a long day.  I left everything off today untill 4 pm this afternoon.  It was very nice.  Tomarrow starts the madness once again with the laundery.  Never fails around here.  I can really say that today was a fairly cheap day here.  I stayed home for the most part.  Well with it being snowy out and slick I will not go far from home at all.  It is 17 outside and it is cold.  Everything is blocked up and it seems warmer in here already.  That was another thing I did today was hang more blankets up in the can.  Keeping heat in is a good thing around here.  All I can really do is sit here tonight and do nothing else in the can only becuase I did way to much in the past 3 days of course.  One good thing about the dive that I did was I got something for a little one for the hollidays.  Well by Monday I get to pull another bird out of the deep freezer again.  This is just plain out nuts here.  I get to cook a full meal again with the pies and the cake.  Well the nice thing is I will start the day before as normal.