Monday, December 28, 2009

Looks like a cruddy day

Theres about 4 inches of a dusting of snow outside already.  It will be snowing for most of the day also and tomarrow will be worse with the weather with the 50 mph winds and it being 19 on the outside with wind chills below zero out.  Thank goodness all of the windows are blocked up around here.  I will be staying home today and doing housework as normal and a few other things here.  This week is my trial and error week.  Of the one list that I made of the new things to try for next month.  This should be fun eather way that I go.  Today is an odd day anyway becuase I will be busy for most of the day.  Monday of course never fails.  I have turned most of the power bars off except to the monster that is sitting on my desk.  I don't mind the darkness niether while I am at it all.  I have 2 non sented candles going around here.  They don't bother any of the pets so that is why I use them.  Pluss I need the candles out anyway just in case if the power box goes with the weather.  And alot of blankets out also.  I will be a stickler today of doing things on the list and will let you know if they all work out by Thursday or Friday.  I will begin reading more around here and that is one of the things on my list.  Also to cut way back on alot more around here is another.  I may have a mad bird on my hands also while I am at it without his Paula Dean going at 6 pm.  Anyway I will let you know about the rest of the list later on here.  Ok folks have fun and play hard.