Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shopping for mom once again

Now the question is what do you get a woman who has everything.  I'm laughing as normal on this one.  I got Mom last year a cookie jar that everyone raved about.  And asking the poor woman where in the heck did you get that at.  Mom told everyone call Ny and I don't wanna know about where My Baby got it from at all.  That is one of the nice things about http://www.hsn.com/ for shopping.  What I think that Mom will like I order it and ship it down to her.  Now the Great Grand Babies kinda snaged her blankie I got for her also.  All I can do is laugh now.  Girls who knew.  Now my poor Mom has a great grandson that is about a week old.  Not saying that Mom is old at all.  She can still beat us kids without a problem.  I will say my MOm has taught me over the years in how to do stuff and be mouthy all at the sam time.  And who ever has a PROBLEM about it come see me.  I am more eviel than my Mom ever thought about being.  I am very BLUNT at times and don't care.  So if "Doc" if you are reading this get up here and face me like The Boy you really are.  That is what I have to say about that.  I have got to that point when the boy started calling me names that diden't apply.  Just becuase I learned from my ex on how some men or really little boys are I can pick out a WOMAN BEATER from a mile away.  Now I can say once verbally abusive the so called man will beat you also in the long run.  What your Moms diden't tell you about some men in Life.  I will say this my ex taught me alot and I diden't kill him untill the gig was up and he coulden't abuse me any more nor could any other man out there.  Now someone gave me a bit of info on the Little Boy in how he was.  I found out when I thought I made friends out of the group and that was a Lie also.  Most of the girls out of the chat room haven't seen it or ignore what is going on.  I will not lie about what I have seen and shyed away from what was really going on in what I did see out of the looser Little Boy.  Now I will have the E-Mails that was sent to me from the Little Boy and I will use it against The Boy also.  Only becuase Buddy "Doc" Howard can't shut me up on what was said in the long run.  Even for a a regular DOCTOR I will not step foot in his office at all.  Not after what was said to me which was untrue to begin with anyway.  SO if you are in the Florda area and Know the Doctor Run and far pluss find another doctor in the area.