Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nice thing about walks around here

One nice thing about takeing a walk around here is that you notice all the cans that folks chuck out of the car windows around here.  Or the children one throw onto the ground.  Now it just suprized me in how lazy people up here really are in NY State.  With the $6.10 in extra cans that I got from folks at Wegmans grocery store.  I will take the cans and cash them in.  For a heat source and a cooking sourse wraped up into one for the new place that I am looking for to get out of the can.  That is part of the reason I am takeing my time for the nickel collection also.  Now please tell me where I am going wrong in this for that NY State is not gonna collect the nickels off of me (between a million and billion dollars from lazy folks here).  I know enough folks to park my van in the parking lot or driveway to go can hunting.  I can tell you a big black trash bag is about 7 dollars worth of nickles in the good in my place.  It works for me.  Along with streaching out other things in my place while I am at it also.  Most of what I do pick up better pull double duty in my place otherwise I won't bother with it at all.  That is how I look at it now a days.  Can it be a heat source and a cooking source at the same time.  Or when I bought the Kitchenaid stand mixer what else can I get done with it also.  Some folks have cut me down at the ankels for it and that does not bother me in the least bit.  I will save up for what I really want out there even though I am totally cheap.  And about to get even cheaper out there in the real world.  I have took my time with adding one thing a week or a month also with that part of my life.  I am still thankfull that I did not get the spoild brat that I was suppose to get.  Very cheap all at once or adding things 1 at a time like I have been doing in the past 4 years.  Now since I do not have a car half the time I do not mind walking at all.  I can collect my thoughts and pick up bottles, cans, and Plastic bottles for my fund.  Or funds eather way you look at it.  That is why some folks do not mind giveing up the deposits on the returns around here.  Some win some don't here in this Hell hold of a State of NY.