Saturday, December 19, 2009

More laundery than I thought

Well I had more laundery than I thought I did here in the can.  And the Hippy got the 2 boxes out of the kitchen also while I was at it all.  I still have comferters yet to do and they can wait for awhile.  Not that my place is a total disaster area at all.  When there is laundery and things blocking the kitchen I just can't stand it becuase my place is small.  So it is an every day chore to keep up with everything.  I will say that I don't do house work everyday also.  It depends on how I feel.  With the laundery I try to get it done once a week for the most part.  Some weeks are worse than others becuase I have to do more loads during the week of course.  Other than that I try not to as much as possible.  It has got wierd around here though.  I know that I have way to much for the can here.  I do stay home for the most part except when I have to restock the place.  I don't mind cooking and cleaning for the most part at all.  What I really want to do is let it pile up for a couple of months at least around here.  I won't do that at all becuase I like the place clean for the most part now.